Get a custom quote just for you within a 24 hour time frame. Otherwise please read our estimate cost.Request A Quote
SoftWash House: What’s the Cost?
The first question that most people ask prior to cleaning the exterior of their property is “How much does it cost to Softwash a house?” They want to make sure it’s worth considering before they start calling around to different companies that specialize in softwashing properties.
The cost to Softwash a home will obviously depend on a number of different factors. Here are some of the things that will ultimately decide how much you pay for house washing services:
- The size of your home
- The type of siding on your home
- The condition of your home
- The experience level of the company you hire to clean your home
- And more
Generally speaking, it costs somewhere between $200 and $550 to Softwash a house with the average cost sitting at just over $350. But the exact price that you pay will depend on a combination of all the factors we just mentioned. A house wash will include the cleaning of the initial house, front porch, window sills, exterior of gutters and soffits. Deck or Concrete Cleaning will be a additional charge.
A roof wash is a more expensive project then a house wash and is best done only by a professional. When doing a roof soft wash you are dealing with a very hot solution when first mixed and will burn plants if the proper precautions are not taken. The best way to protect plants is to water the plants to dilute the solution that is being applied. Miller Soft Wash has a 11 gallon per minute roof pump designed for this project. The solution we use is biodegradable meaning it will degrade back into water and is recommended by the Asphalt Roofing Association. A roof wash in general will cost $300 to $1000 depending on how steep the pitch of the roof is and what the square footage is of the roof. A roof wash doesn’t really have a average because of all the variables their is when Quoting a roof. If the roof has a lot of moss you want actually removed and not wait 6 weeks for it to fall off then a roof wash can be even more. Miller Soft Wash offers a three year warranty on their roof washes meaning if the black algae does come back within three years we will come out and treat the roof for free.
For us to get you a exact price we will have to get your address then look up your house on Google Earth and Google Earth will allow us to get the square footage of your house also Google maps will let us see the street view. This information will help us get you a exact quote.Request Quote
What Is the Best Method for Cleaning a House?
Some homeowners don’t realize this, but there are actually a few different methods for cleaning a home.
You can power wash a home, pressure wash a home, or use a method called soft washing to get the job done. It’s important to understand the differences between the three.
Here is a quick explanation for each method:
- Power washing: This method involves using a heavy-duty powerwashing machine to blast away dirt, debris, and more from surfaces with highly pressurized hot water. It’s usually best for cleaning heavily soiled concrete, stone walls, driveways, and other hard surfaces.
- Pressure washing: This method involves using a pressure washing machine to blast away dirt, debris, and more from surfaces with highly pressurized cold water. It’s usually best for cleaning concrete, decks, patios, outdoor furniture, and more.
- Soft washing: This method involves using a modified soft wash pump to apply a biodegradable solution on any surfaces with little to no pressure. It relies on the soap solution to do the cleaning, which makes it ideal for cleaning vinyl siding, painted wood, brick, stucco, and more.
You can utilize any of these methods to powerwash the outside of a home. But soft washing has turned into the preferred method for many homeowners because it can be used to deep clean a home without doing any damage to it.
When used in conjunction with special eco-friendly cleaning products, it can clean the sides of a home more effectively then power or pressure washing can.
If you aren’t happy with the way your home looks at the moment, call on a professional exterior cleaning service to wash it right away. You’ll be amazed by how great your home looks in a matter of just a few hours.
Contact us today to schedule soft touch house washing for your home in Michiana.Get A Quote